yesterdays are still in memories

those memories teemed with mysteries

yet, bitter pills reign scratching this ugly heart

again, enshrining my newborn minds


i saw some people over laughing

while others are enjoying

and don't even care about their errands in lives

i was thinking,

i was just like them before


no one would ever know how it feels

how could there were no rains in December days

when umbrellas were already been prepared

but all of those things just vanished away


all of my beautiful days

seems like were all been fully written...

sometimes i tried to be the best i can

ensuring my faith, while holding it in hand

still, shamefulness emerges everytime i lost

lost in every tests You've tried on me


i just need You to love me

and You know i'm shy to tell about how i feel

and afraid if this feelings don't deserves for You

but, is there any space for a man like me in Your sight?


Oh, Allah..

thanks for everything

thanks for all the chances you left me..

hold my hand, oh please hold it Lord,

i can't handle all of these without you,

dont bring me back on my past.

3 comments:

At 25 November 2011 at 11:05 -man ana- said...

aslmkm, is this azman's? :)

 
At 26 November 2011 at 05:35 manman said...

wlaikmslam, iya.

 
At 26 November 2011 at 06:56 !!!اخوة لاسلام said...

this poem is trying to illustrate about man who was lost in life and try to find the light,..to find the light thay'll show him the truth of life.... -mior amirul raffiq-

 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Readers